It’s Thursday already? Cripes, where did the week go?
I went to the grocery store yesterday. I had only a couple of things I needed to buy, yet I ended up spending over $80. So what the heck was in the cart?
- Red leaf lettuce
- Red seedless grapes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 bananas
- Pork chops (yum!)
- Skim milk, 1 gallon (yes, I can drink 1 gallon of milk all by myself before it goes bad)
- Low fat cottage cheese (I like it, ok?)
- Bag o’ carrettes
- Crystal Lite Raspberry Green Tea
- 5 cans of Lil Friskees cat food (3 salmon, 2 captain’s choice, because “We will fuss if we don’t get what we want, even though we have pitifully few taste buds.”)
- Cat litter
- 1/2 gallon Breyers lite mint chocolate chip ice cream—hey, it jumped into my cart all by itself!
- ABC Soaps In Depth. Because I’m an idiot.