Yes, Thursday Thirteen has been resurrected, thanks to pussreboots. So we rebegin with:
Thirteen things I’d like to accomplish in 2008
(What, you were expecting something different?)
- Clear off the dining room table, so I can actually dine on it.
- Clean and declutter the kitchen.
- Join this singing group.
- Find an internal medicine doctor I like.
- Create my own WordPress blog theme (design).
- Read Lorelle on WordPress more consistently.
- Start posting Google ads on my Benjamin Bratt website.
- Finish and post all of my essays.
- Eat out with a friend or two once a month.
- Start a LiveJournal community.
- Knit some bulky ski caps and long red scarves for friends and family. (Next year I might even try the fingerless gloves.)
- Put five Jensen Ackles into my savings account each month. Well, that’s what this automated New Year’s Resolution gizmo said. And I’m not going to argue with this one! 😀
- Participate in Thursday Thirteen consistently. 🙂
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants