I’ve decided to start a new meme. I’m calling it the “Sunday Seven.” It’s sort of like the Thursday Thirteen, but different. Here’s why, in the form of…
The very first Sunday Seven
- Seven is less than thirteen. Sometimes it takes me a long time to come with 13 anythings, and even longer for me to type it out. (I guess I’m a slow typist as well as a slow reader.)
- It’s easier for me to post on Sunday. Thursday’s tend to be my most difficult (i.e., tired) days. And since I only have about 2 hours free time after work, I don’t want to spend all of it on the computer. Especially since I’ve already been on the network (or discussing it) for about 10 hours. And on the road for over an hour.
- I’m hoping it will get me to post somewhat regularly. Granted, once a week isn’t very much, but at least it’s regular.
- “Sunday” and “seven” alliterate. (Let’s pretend alliteration has a verb form.) Yes it could have been the Saturday Six, but…
- Odd numbers are more interesting that even numbers; and “Sunday” and “seven” have the same number of syllables, so it sounds more interesting.
- I don’t have to go through some crazy-ass set of rulz to join the meme, like you do with Thursday Thirteen. (Well, it looks like the original Thursday Thirteen is gone, but a new one has taken its place and doesn’t appear to have the crazy-ass rulz. Good on them!)
- Seven is my lucky number. 😀
So that’s it. You’re welcome to join in the fun. Let me know if you do. I’ll be sure to check it out.