In retrospect, I should have written this on Friday, so that I’d have a record of my plans for the weekend. Perhaps that would have inspired me to do more. But probably not. 😉
Seven Things I’d plan to get done over the holiday weekend
- Download audiobooks from the library—done. Downloaded a couple mysteries to my iPod to listen to while commuting. I’ve done this before, so it wasn’t too hard.
- Download eReader books from the library—done, but not without a lot of hair pulling and cursing.
- Update GPS maps—not done, but not my fault. First of all, I had to buy the maps when I thought I had the “free maps for life” extra. Secondly, the website keeps timing out (I’m trying to do it while writing this) and giving me a “500 error.” Not pulling out hair, but am cursing.
- Get a pedicure—done.
- Clean out the frig—does one shelf count? I didn’t think so.
- Clean out the car—um, no.
- Self-tan using a new streak-free product—done, but with horrid results. Front of legs look good, but apparently I didn’t get the back of the legs. At least the pedicure took off a lot of the self-tanner, so the demarcation lines aren’t so noticeable. Guess I’ll go back to my old standby, the Jergens lotion that tans very gradually.
And a bonus! I got sick last night from eating too many chips and hot dogs. 😦