Seven Goals for August
- Wash my face every night. (This is a good habit I used to have, but dropped in the last couple years. I figure the best way to develop new good habits is to restart some of the old ones.)
- Take my lunch to work at least once a week.
- Take my breakfast to work at least once a week. (I leave for work at 6:30 and that’s just too much time between breakfast and lunch, even with a snack.)
- Renew the car registration. (It’s due this month and I don’t want to wait until the 31st!)
- Take Kimmi to the vet for her exam—and make an appoint to get her teeth
cleanedpulled. (I know it sounds awful, but I’m pretty sure that’s what the vet will recommend.)
- Get a new toilet for the guest bath (the tank cracked a couple weeks ago).
- Well, this last one is really embarrassing: Eat at least one fruit or vegetable a day.